Saturday, February 2, 2019

Problems

Article contributed by Laura Bai, grade 4

One of my problems is not knowing who to play with at school. For example, my friends always want me to play with them, but, because they are in different groups, I can’t be in all three groups at the same time. So now my friends are mad at me, because I don’t play with them. One group plays grounders, another plays Wings of Fire, and another plays infection (a type of tag.)

One possible solution could be taking turns playing with them at recess. However, Kendria and Zihan think that because I played grounders at the beginning of the year, I should play with them more than the other groups. (Kendria and Zihan play Wings of Fire.) So that wouldn’t work since my other friends wouldn’t be happy.

Another possible solution could be choosing which game I like most and sticking to it. However, I would get bored, and on the other hand, my other friends wouldn't be happy, so that wouldn’t work.

Another possible solution could be that I choose which one I like and play it most of the time and play with the others only when I want to. I will use this solution on school days from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment