Saturday, January 26, 2019

What I Think is Most Disgusting

Article contributed by Edward Wang

The thing that I find the most disgusting is soggy wet hair that is on the floor. I hate it because of the experiences that I have had. So, back when I was 8, I used to go to a swimming pool to swim. But the problem was that when I had to change, the stalls all had clumps of wet, soggy, and gross hair.The stalls were very small so there was barely any space to move in so I sometimes had to stand in a corner and try to change. Whenever I see clumps of hair, I picture them in my mouth for some reason and I get a really bad feeling that it's true, but when I check it isn't!!! And whenever I have to shower I have to dodge the hair. In order to do that,  I have to make a big hassle and sometimes I even trip on the hair. Also, I have big trouble at home too! When I shower at home, there is always hair in the drains and I have to lift them out of the drains. When I have to cut my hair I always have to be super careful not to step on any. Sometimes on the streets in China when it's raining for some reason there is a lot of hair in the puddles and floor. Now you know why I hate hair on the ground.

6 comments:

  1. Great writing! Good use of sensory details let readers into the story and express your strong feelings well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job using five senses. I can understand what you mean and I like the way you describe what you think is the most disgusting thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you have many descriptive details. I also liked that you used the five senses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really good article and I can't find anything bad about it.

    ReplyDelete