Saturday, April 7, 2018

Subway

Restaurant Review by Jessie Chen

Name:Subway
Rating:⭐
  Subway, taste exactly like it sounds. Dirty, cold, inedible, stale, I could go on for days with this list of why Subway is disgusting but that would just be a total waste of time. Put aside the food, the environment of those tiny little space their restaurants just makes you want to leave the second you enter. The first time i had subway, I just got off a plane from Toronto. The sun was just starting to set and we haven't had anything to eat after our tiny portioned breakfast at 7 am.Cold air was blowing outside and we were starving so me and my mom entered the nearest  restraint there is, Subway, which was a terrible choice.
  
The tables were covered in garbage, which's reason I saw two seconds after, the garbage bin was full. It clearly have not been emptied in at least 2 days. I can see the moss growing on them. The waitress's manner was terrible. She looked like she would pay anything to be elsewhere, was being really mean, and didn't bother to say anything like please, have a good day, enjoy your meal, or anything at all. In fact, I don't think she said a single word other than signing once in a while. Another time, when i took a bite into the ice cold sandwich, I tasted something sweet, salty, bitter, spicy, and sour at the same time. Then, when i took my second bite, I I felt something wired in my mouth that i can not swallow. When i took it out, guess what? it was a piece of hair! I can not believe these guys! About two month ago, my skating class ran late and i was going to be late for this class, My mom bought me a Subway to stuff in my mouth in the car.  My tooth almost fell off when i bite it, The bread was hard as stone and it tasted so stale! In the end, I strongly advice you to be wise and never give your money to the Subway guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment